Quantcast

Feb 27, 2012

Musing Mondays

 Do you read books that are part of a series?
• Do you collect all the books in the series before starting? What if the series is brand new, and the only book that’s been published so far is Book one? As subsequent books in the series are published, do you go back and re-read the preceding books?
Most of the books I read are in a series or a trilogy. I find it difficult to let go of a good story after only 300 or so pages. With a series, the fun is prolonged and there is so much more to appreciate. Granted, some series should just stop while they're ahead, but for the most part, it's my favorite way to go.
I try to wait at least until the first two books are out before starting a series. It's SO disappointing when you get to the end of the first book and you have to wait an entire year before finding out what happens next ~ especially if you are left with an incredibly dissatisfying cliffhanger. But, in the end it's all worth it :)
Happy Reading Everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!