Quantcast

Nov 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading in which we share a little piece of our current reads. I wish I had time this morning to do one of my lengthy Tuesday Preludes, but between work and NaNoWriMo, sometimes I have to pick between reading and blogging ~ and well, you know which would win in that situation.

This week's teaser comes from Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake:



When this started, I tried not to think ahead, to keep from expecting anything. Turns out it wasn't necessary. The sight in front of me now, I never could have imagined.




Happy Reading Everyone :)


~ Keely ~

3 comments:

  1. I just finished reading this. Great teaser!
    Here's my TT
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this book! Anna is awesome! Great pick!

    My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Anna Dressed In Blood! Can't wait for the paperback of Girl of Nightmares to come out alreaday >.< Great teaser! Makes me long for Cas voice :)

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!