Quantcast

Nov 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading ~ the purpose being to share a little piece of the book you're reading :).

One day I'll get back to my extensive Tuesday Preludes, but probably not until after NaNo ends...

This week's teaser comes from Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl:




When you're alive, you don't dwell on how you're going to spend your time once you're dead. You just figure you're gone, and the rest will pretty much take care of itself.

Or you think you're not really going to die. You're going to be the first person in the history of the world who doesn't have to. Maybe that's some kind of lie our brains tell us to keep us from going crazy while we're alive.



LOVE this series ~ so sad to see it come to an end :(.


Happy Reading Everyone :)


~ Keely ~

4 comments:

  1. I guess that's true. Most of us don't want to deal with. Maybe that's how you feel about the end of the series, thinking it will go on and on. Glad you enjoyed the book. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read this series! Here's ours: http://refractedlightreviews.com/?p=11615

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this before. I think I will have to add to my list. Thanks for sharing
    My TeaserTuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I need to catch up on this series. I have only read the first two books.

    Reading Lark's Teasers

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!