Quantcast

Apr 18, 2013

MIA

Hey guys,

I've been a little MIA from the book blogosphere recently, and it's killing me. I set all these goals for myself this year, and I've yet to be able to keep my word on any of them. Truth is, March-April have been the months for big news in my personal life, and I'm just trying to keep up. Between starting a new job, among many other things, my time has been completely drained. That and my health hasn't exactly been it's perky, energetic self.

Hopefully May will bring some calm to my world so I can get back to doing the things I love. I'm still kickin' around, just not as much as I'd like :-/.


Happy Reading Everyone :)



2 comments:

  1. Hi! I hope you begin to feel better soon. I am way way behind on a lot of things this year with my blog so you are not alone. Right now is a busy time plus allergy season. I truly begin to feel better!

    Reese's @Reese's Reviews: MA2F

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sharrice Hewlett Thank you!! So good to know I'm not the only one :) It's super busy!!! Having a hard time keeping up, and yeah with allergy season... oy vey!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!