Quantcast

Mar 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Bonne journee me amis!

I hope your week is going well :) Last week I posted a teaser from Max Brook's World War Z, a fabulous 
book I am STILL reading, but this week I'm reverting back to Cassie Clare and her Mortal Instruments. I just started the second book in the series, City of Ashes.

Here's a little tease for ya:



“Mom. I have something to tell you. I’m undead. Now, I know you may have some preconceived notions about the undead. I know you may not be comfortable with the idea of me being undead. But I’m here to tell you that undead are just like you and me … well, okay. Possibly more like me than you.”  






Happy Reading Everyone :)

~ Keely ~

7 comments:

  1. I have bought the first book in this series. I am looking forward to reading the series. I have heard so many great reviews.

    Here's my tease: http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great! I love her Infernal Devices series so far too.. :)

      Delete
    2. Im currently reading The Clockwork Prince and finally understanding how close Magnus to Will when Camille mentioned him On CoFA.

      Delete
  2. I love the teaser!
    I know who said that!
    Nice choice of book! I'm such a TMI fan.
    Check my TT if you've got time ^_^
    http://bookquotesandlyrics.blogspot.com/2012/03/its-teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting. I've heard great things about this series, but haven't jumped into it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha I love his sarcasm. Great choice on the teaser. I'm reading book 4, City of Fallen Angels, right now and loving it. I love all of Cassandra's writing.

    Feel free to check out my teaser here. There are no spoilers so you're safe to read it if you want :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!