Quantcast

Apr 25, 2012

WWW Wednesday


Merry Hump Day! I can't believe I even made it through the jingles of my alarm to get to this point this early in the morning... between a 13+ hour day at work and unusual trouble sleeping, coffee and kava are my best friends :)

Here's my WWW:




What are you currently reading? I'm hooked on anything Jamie McGuire these days. I'm reading Providence, a distinct novel of light and dark. 









What did you recently finish reading? I completed Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire in a record time of a day and a half... Like I said, I'm obsessed with this author right now.. Check out my review here.






What do you think you'll read next? Welllll... this is going to be a tough decision.. I might read Requiem, the second in the Providence series, but I also have Fire by Kristin Cashore in the mail (Check out my review of the first in that series, Graceling, here). 




Happy Reading Everyone :)

~ Keely ~ 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/25/2012

    hey
    Great blog. :)
    new follower from book blogs
    :)
    Do check out my blog and follow it if u like
    Read that also

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!