Quantcast

Oct 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


I didn't have time to put together one of my extensive Tuesday Preludes as I would have liked, so I guess I'll just have to settle for a good old-fashioned Teaser Tuesday. :)

This week's teaser is plucked from The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda:




There's no way I could ever forget who I am. I'm reminded every moment of every day. Every time I shave my legs or hold in a sneeze or stifle a laugh or pretend to flinch at a slip of stray light, I am reminded of who I am.

A fake person.





Oh, but I will be a peach and include the book trailer for your viewing pleasure.. I'm only about three chapters in, but I think this is gunna be good. :)



Happy Reading Everyone :)


~ Keely ~

5 comments:

  1. Looks good! Adding to my TBR pile. Check out my TT @ This Is How Its Supposed To Be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great teaser! This one's on my TBR - enjoy!!!

    My TT
    ~Gin @ Addicted to Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this one. I hope you do too. My teasers are for Chasing the Skip by Janci Patterson and The Birthday Scandal by Leigh Michaels. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your teaser and the book's trailer too. Sounds like a good one.
    My review is from CONFESSIONS OF A CORPORATE SLUT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intreseting reaser ad trailer. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!