Quantcast

Jan 1, 2013

New Year's Resolutions




I usually don't make New Year's Resolutions... I don't like putting all that pressure on myself.. But I feel that this year is different. I feel like I'm finally finding my way, getting to know the book world, the blogging universe, and honing in on my love for writing. I've got a path laid out finally, and I intend to see where it takes me.

So my resolution(s) follow:


  • Read more good books....
    • Sounds easy, I know, but there was a point in 2012 that all I was reading were books in which authors requested a review. I love spreading the love, and I did come across some fabulous books that I wouldn't have discovered otherwise, but I also found myself frustrated at times. Making more time for those books I've been waiting months for is in the cards this year...  
  • Increase the quality of my posts...
    • I try to post everyday (notice the word try... doesn't always work out that way, especially in the last two months), and I want to work on my time management in order to come up with some posts that dig deep ~ whether it be discussions about a particular book or controversial and conflicting topics that are brought up in my current reads. I really enjoy doing those posts, but I did so few in 2012. Time to bust out the big guns and get a little more enveloped in my thoughts...
  • Take more time to write...
    • This probably means my posting activity will decrease... I'll still be very active on my blog and with my reading, but I want to set aside a couple of days a week to work on my novel... 

I think that about covers it... :)


Happy Reading Everyone :)


~ Keely ~


1 comment:

  1. Read good books, very important. You should always make time for the books you really want to read :D

    Happy New Year!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!