Quantcast

May 7, 2012

Musing Mondays



This week's musing asks...

If you were going to write a book, what would you write about? Would it be fiction or nonfiction?

I've actually already begun writing a fiction novel, and I'm finding it to be the most difficult yet most rewarding project I've ever undertaken.

It's about a women who loses the world she knows and the person she loves and how she finds the strength and the ability to survive her guilt. She becomes a completely different person, almost to the core of her being, except for those precious little moments she allows herself to remember. It isn't until she stumbles upon and watches from a distance a world similar to what she used to know ~ filled with trust, love, and companionship ~ that she even considers the fact that her life doesn't have to continue to be the way she's allowed it to become. Maybe she can be human again...but at what cost?

I love losing myself in this world of certainty and uncertainty and what it means to be human... I never really know where it's going to take me next, and although I'm not even close to being finished, I'm having the time of my life :)

Happy Reading Everyone :)


~ Keely ~

9 comments:

  1. if I lost myself in another world, I might never come back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, it is difficult to wipe the glaze from eyes and realize where I am after a marathon of writing.. I find myself walking around in a daze for a few hours until I realize I'm in the real world :)

      Delete
  2. One of the characters I'm writing about in one of my current WIPs has "lost" herself in another world; an obsession takes her away.

    Enjoy your project.

    Here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting lost in writing is one of the best experiences in this world :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! Once I start, I can't stop, and before I know it, hours have flown by and the sun has gone down without any notice from me...

      Delete
  4. That sounds great! Sounds just like the back of a book that I would want to read. Good luck with everything. My MM Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I applaud your book's premise--it sounds really good! Good luck with the writing.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!