Quantcast

Aug 16, 2012

Booking Through Thursday


This week's question asks:

What was the most emotional read you ever had?




Wow, that's a tough question.. I tend to pick books that are oozing with feelings of every kind ~ I like raw emotion...it's real ~ so there are a lot of books on my shelf that I could pick. But the one that sticks out in my mind most recently is Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry ~ incredibly emotional book in every sense of the word. You can check out my review here :).




Happy Reading Everyone :)


~ Keely ~

4 comments:

  1. I read Pushing the Limits and thought it was a great book, good choice. Here's my BTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been noticing this one around. I should check it out!

    Here's MY THURSDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am adding it to my TBR pile!


    Here is my post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, sounds like a good one :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/08/booking-through-thursday_16.html

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!