Quantcast

Aug 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday



Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine in which we book lovers spotlight what we can't wait to read..

The anticipation is killer but here it is :)...

Beautiful Redemption by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia
Release Date: October 23, 2012
Is death the end . . . or only the beginning?

Ethan Wate has spent most of his life longing to escape the stiflingly small Southern town of Gatlin. He never thought he would meet the girl of his dreams, Lena Duchannes, who unveiled a secretive, powerful, and cursed side of Gatlin, hidden in plain sight. And he never could have expected that he would be forced to leave behind everyone and everything he cares about. So when Ethan awakes after the chilling events of the Eighteenth Moon, he has only one goal: to find a way to return to Lena and the ones he loves.

Back in Gatlin, Lena is making her own bargains for Ethan's return, vowing to do whatever it takes -- even if that means trusting old enemies or risking the lives of the family and friends Ethan left to protect.

Worlds apart, Ethan and Lena must once again work together to rewrite their fate, in this stunning finale to the Beautiful Creatures series.


If I've never mentioned how much I love this series, let me state it for the record now. Absolutely gorgeous writing, complex characters, and intensity all around. (It's also awesome that it's from a guy's point of view.) Here are the trailers (because you know I love them) from the prestigious three and, because I can't resist a good soundtrack, the 'theme song' for the series. Enjoy!

::beautiful creatures::

::beautiful darkness::

::beautiful chaos::

::beautiful music::


What are you waiting for??


Happy Reading Everyone :)


~ Keely ~

14 comments:

  1. Hey! Great pick, sounds like a really cool series :)
    RB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick. Hehe, we both have Redemption this week. This is such a fantastic series. Can't wait for the movie.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3369

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many people rave about this series, but I just haven't picked it up yet! I love that it's from a male PoV - I didn't know that!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so far behind in this series so I really need to catch up before this book comes out. Great pick!
    My WOW:
    World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I haven't started this series yet but it's on the list.
    Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice! We picked this over at YA Vixens two weeks ago! Can't wait!

    New GFC follower. :]

    Check out My WoW!

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not heard of this book but I will be checking it out! Thanks for spotlighting it! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would totally fight for Ethan Wate! Okay....we can share. This is my favorite series to date. I actually fell in love with it via the audiobooks, because the narrator does everything so perfectly. I'm actually worried it may affect my affection for the movie when I hear a different voice! Great pick this week, and I am definitely looking forward to Beautiful Redemption, though sad to see it end!

    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books <--My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am all kinds of wanting this too! I LOVE this series so much. Great pick. Thanks for stopping by my wow:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choice! I'm anxiously waiting for this one too. This series is one of the best ones I've come across in the last few years.

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Keely!

    I LOVE your blog design!! I've just become a follower.

    I also love your WOW!! This is one of those great series I've been meaning to get to, and haven't, but I do own the first two books. I have to get the rest, and start reading! Lol.

    Your post is very unique, too, because you've included book trailers. GREAT bonus!! They're terrific!!!

    Thanks for sharing this book, along with the trailers!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Maria BeharThanks!! Glad you stopped by :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!