Quantcast

Aug 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine in which we book addicts take a moment to share what book is killing us with anticipation.


::here's mine for the week::


Silver by Talia Vance
Release Date: September 8th 2012 

"As I step into the room, a silver flash blurs my vision. Before I can take a breath, the world falls away."

Brianna has always felt invisible. People stare right past her, including the one boy she can't resist, Blake Williams. But everything changes at a house party where Brianna's charm bracelet slips off and time stands still. In that one frozen, silver moment, Blake not only sees her, he recognizes something deep inside her she's been hiding even from herself.

Discovering she is descended from Danu, the legendary Bandia of Celtic myth, Brianna finds herself questioning the truth of who she is. And when she accidentally binds her soul to Blake, their mutual attraction becomes undeniable.

But Blake has his own secret, one that could prove deadly for them both.

Bound together by forbidden magic, Brianna and Blake find themselves at the heart of an ancient feud that threatens to destroy their lives and their love.




Thank goodness there isn't long to wait :) 


What are you waiting for???


Happy Reading Everyone :)


~ Keely ~

8 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting! Love the cover, too. Enjoy. Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been itching badly for this one. I really like the description. Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one, Love it. Thanks for stopping by my post
    WWW and WOW Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting, not loving the cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to this one as well. I really like the cover. (: Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh! I love the cover! Keely, you know I'm a cover junkee :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!