Quantcast

Aug 1, 2012

WWW Wednesdays



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





What are you currently reading?? Right now, I have my hands on Crashing Eden by Michael Sussman, Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen, and Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard.










What did you recently finish reading?? I just turned the last page on The Taker by Alma Katsu and Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols. Reviews to come!!


 




What do you think you'll read next?? Hmmmm.... I think I'll read either The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa or Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick.



 




Happy Reading Everyone :) 



~ Keely ~

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of your books. They have really great covers, though.

    w.w.w. wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about The Taker I hope that you enjoyed it.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Something Strange and Deadly. Crashing Eden and Scarlet look interesting. I've read The Immortal Rules and loved it.
    Happy reading!

    My WWW Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!