Quantcast

Aug 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine in which we book addicts share what to-be-released novels we are not-so-patiently waiting for...

Here's mine this week:

And their doom comes swiftly.

It was supposed to be the weekend of their lives—an exclusive house party on Henry Island. Best friends Meg and Minnie each have their reasons for being there (which involve T.J., the school’s most eligible bachelor) and look forward to three glorious days of boys, booze and fun-filled luxury.

But what they expect is definitely not what they get, and what starts out as fun turns dark and twisted after the discovery of a DVD with a sinister message: Vengeance is mine.

Suddenly people are dying, and with a storm raging, the teens are cut off from the outside world. No electricity, no phones, no internet, and a ferry that isn’t scheduled to return for two days. As the deaths become more violent and the teens turn on each other, can Meg find the killer before more people die? Or is the killer closer to her than she could ever imagine?

Teenagers going out on their own and getting picked off one by one by a psycho murderer out for revenge?? It all sounds very horror-flick-ish in a cliche fashion.. I love it!!

What are you waiting for??


Happy Reading Everyone :)



~ Keely ~

7 comments:

  1. Oooh this sounds like a mix between The Ring and the last Scream movie! I like it and the cover is great as well! Thanks for sharing!
    My WoW
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kind of reminds me of the I Still Know What You Did Last Summer movie! LOL! Sounds interesting! :)

    My Wow Post!

    Liza @ Book Crook Liza

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we're all waiting on this book. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this sounds creepy. I love it. Might have to check it out.

    Wickedly Delicious
    My WOW

    Fallen Angels
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Keely, Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Your Wow sounds like it's full of drama and suspense. Good one!

    This is my first post for my new naughty blog! I'm so excited.

    Here's mine: http://fiktishuhspleasures.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-hidden-paradise.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! This sounds like a perfect creepy story. I've heard great things about it so far. :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely going to check this out! Sounds like a great Halloween read. :) Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!