Quantcast

Aug 18, 2012

Soundtrack Saturday



Soundtrack Saturdays is a meme hosted by Novel Reveries in which you put music to the story you are reading. I can't help but create a rough soundtrack to the books I read ~ makes it more dramatic, I guess ~ so, I thought this was a super cool idea!


I'm reading Undeadly by Michele Vail, which if you've read the synopsis, is filled with zombiness, Egyptian gods, and necromancy. I'm not that far into it, and although it sounds completely dark and disastrous, Molly (the main character) has a fun, witty, and not slightly sarcastic voice that is completely surprising.

I don't want to give anything away, but the idea of zombies so far in this book is so unique it's kinda funny when you compare it to other more traditional zombies like in The Walking Dead.

So, I had to pick this song, Astro Zombie by The Misfits. Fun, catchy, and totally not what you'd expect when it comes to zombies.





Swing on over to Novel Reveries and join in on the fun :)


Happy Reading (and Listening) Everyone :)


~ Keely ~

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Well, I can honestly say, when I think about it, I've never read any books about zombies :/ weird! This song is fun and high energy, I'll look into this book as a zombie starter, shall I? :D Thanks for stopping by!
    - Novel Reveris

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to comment :) It really means so much to me!! Thanks for stopping by!